Sunday 3 February 2013

BOA CONSTRICTOR BAD BOY VARIETIES

You will have to forgive me for awhile as I know not the specific names to these colour types of Boa Constrictor.

Me personally I DO like the light coloured one which is very unusual for me to like these new waves of colour forms that seem to be produced at every turn! 

I am neither a lover of albino forms either which you would have realised form earlier posts.

I will get the exact names and put them up in an edit... or just invite the owner on Facebook to come and add the names in a comment?!

Let us how that pans out!

Before some of you ask these are not for sale and when they are command some very peculiarly high prices and some off into the stratosphere?!

I do remember hi saying 'HET' and some other words, lmao!

EDITS:

STRIPED: MOTLEY HET KAHL ALBINO , err NOT the albino one! The STRIPEY ONE!

LIGHT: JUNGLE HET KAHL ALBINOagain NOT THE ALBINO ONE!!

ALBINO(chuckles): PASTEL LIPSTICK SUNGLOW which is a combo of.. PASTEL, LIPSTICK ALBINO AND HYPERMELANISTIC








No comments:

Post a Comment