Sunday 9 June 2013

THREE SPOT GOURAMI - TRICHOGASTER TRICOPTERUS

Although initially a peaceful community fish, or at least used to be thought of, there are very rare occasions of an odd individual being a bit of a bully.

Or at least I have had the odd retail customers report this to me but often what one person perceives is not always the case. Still when I have a few people state this I state to think that sometimes you can get the odd ones out from the crowd.

At times like this you are reminded that you are dealing with life and life forms and that nothing in life follows predesposed ideals just because someone wrote them down in a book! I have been party and witness to this from experience over the years more times than I can count.

I can count to a Googolplex! No not really, lol.

Hmm why does the word 'GOOGLE' exist in my dictionary but Googolplex does not?! The former is




No comments:

Post a Comment