Friday 6 September 2013

MAD BOACONDA HYBRIDS

Now here is something and though I have known the owner for years I have wanted to get some of my own photos of these.

Unfortunately I was not expecting these to present themselves under my nose as they did and it was hot, I was in pain and need to leave so was a little rushed. Plus he kep moving his bloody hand, lol.

I also heard there was a great deal of crap going around about these, why do people do that? It does not matte what subject the forum is on you get a large portion chat shit and people into things for 5 minutes are now armchair experts?!

These are hybrids between an Axanthic Yellow Anacondas and a Boa Constrictor and they DO EAT and he has had them for around 4 months or so and I nagged him not to sell them. So far he has not given in either. He also has a place in Corfu near Roda, next to the Church he tells me, if you ever want to visit. It is called Reptilia and listed on Trip Advisor if you type in Corfu Reptilia Roda it should come up?






1 comment: