Sunday 29 September 2013

NEW ARRIVAL OF ITALIAN ALPINE NEWTS - ICHTYOSAURA ALPESTRIS APUANUS

After mentioning that I was after four species of amphibians, just for starters, a few weeks later I was presented with three of the four?!

Oddly his means I have a sneaking suspicion ion their origins and from an old friend I have not seen nor spoke to in a very long time. I do hope we communicate at some point and I wonder if he has changed much.

Hmm I must make up another list too and start mentioning the Latin names to various key people I see from time to time?! LMAO!

Also I do have someone going to Holland with a shopping list and some instructions just prior to Christmas!!

For now here are the Italian Alpine Newts, Ichtyosaura alpestris apuanus...

Icthyosaura! Stupid genus name change makes me think of lizard like fish....or prehistoric fish, lol.

Ohh yeah the Newts!! Lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment