Friday 17 January 2014

HOG ISLAND x SUNSET BOA & ..ANOTHER BOA

These two are again in my friends shop in Baker Street in Enfield but you may be able to get the lighter male off him but he has not mated the female several times and I would bet my bottom dollar that he will not part with her.

Still no harm in trying, lol.

He has bred the Jaguar Carpet Pythins too so there will be some of those at some point and more pictures and videos too!

Oh and if eagle eyed viewers notice the name might be wrong, well shoot me. I do not normally like the colour morphs and as for the prices some of them ar going for, I have been shown ones that are £15,000 and it just looked like a uniform colured albino to me?! Lol!

In fact I have oinly now started to look at Boa constrictors and Pythin regius at all fo the first time! As a young lad my father was always importing them in and you just got bored of seeing the same things and wanted something different.

Cannot wait, me personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment