Tuesday 13 May 2014

THE MATA MATA TURTLE (CHELUS FIMBRIATA) VIDEO

I have some pics to follow up and these have been sitting around for awhile now.

Apologies for the quality but was only done on my Moto G phone and I will get some filmed using my Sony Cybershot in the next few days with a little luck?!

These guys are fantastic and an old favourite of mine. Kids would love them because they look so alien and they also look like wood!

These are youngsters and they get big but not overly huge, perhaps a female Red Eared Terrapin size? Maybe a little smaller been awhile since I saw a big one. Been awhile since I have seen one at all in fact!

Yes they are for sale and yes in my friends sop but be warned they are not exactly cheap, yet I still feel that they are cheap! Maybe a year from now I might be in a new place with a big setup for some of these of my own design?! Maybe?!



No comments:

Post a Comment