Tuesday 6 May 2014

THE WET & WILD SHOW RETURNS

First off ... my friends store ... many have fallen in recent times ... a great many!!



Oh and a little video ...


The store, should you wish to look for it, is on the eat side of Baker Street in Enfield and no its not number 221 which you would find funny because I hang out there?! Oh wait a minute?! I am forgetting myself, this is not my corruption blog that contains many tens of gigabytes of data explaing how the entire British Public Service System and government is corrupt and/or very bad at their jobs!! Yeah that has 115,000 visitors plus! Lol!

Now a species of turtle that I have only now taken notice of! I think you will see why in the pictures as I spotted some bright but intricate colouring on them!

WOOD TURTLES






Now for some new arrival species of Tarantulas which there is one lady I must go and tell of this as she might never forgive me if there is anything there she is after?! LOL!

This is not all Sheen, there was like a dozen types and there were White Knees something called Giant White Knees, whetever they are and the Giant Goliath Bird Eaters, Thereposa Blondi, though to read about them you might want to try the name they were previouslky known as which is the same but with TWO extra letters! Yes I kid you not ... THERPOSA LEBLONDI.

There is a video of me scanning across the boxes slowly so you can see the labels, lol ...



THE SPIDER VIDEO ...




No comments:

Post a Comment